5/27/09

Dog Food That Can Kill Your Dog

Rosie Said:

One minute you think you're feeding your dog all the right
foods, and then BAM..... you learn that's actually causing him
serious harm!

It's quite a frightening revelation, that some commercial dog
foods
can actually kill our dogs!

I mean... WOW that's a sure hard truth to have to swallow isn't
it? But after reading all about this, it sure has me worried
about all those who are completely unaware of what's really
going on.

Experiencing the loss of a dog is hard enough, but learning
that the food we feed our dogs, could actually lead to an early
death for our best friend, is a completely unbearably painful
realization.

You know it got me thinking. After watching this video, I couldn't
help but wonder if I had changed my little guys food all those
years back, whether he'd be still with me today. If only I knew
now what I knew then!

Look, I know, that if you're like me, then you'd probably be
thinking that your doing a good job already with the type of
diet you are feeding your dog. But it really begs the question, that you

should really check
this out to make sure, doesn't it?

Anyway, to find out more, you really should go watch
this video for yourself. It really is an eye opener, and may even
save you the pain and grief that so many others have
suffered.

Here is the web site.

http://pomeraniancentral.com/Dog-Food-Video.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment