6/19/09

Canine Manners

Not too long ago, my friend Lois askedme to help her with her chihuahua.

She informed me that her chihuahua was
a good dog but he had some behaviors
that she wanted help with.

Her dog's biggest problem was barking
at people when they came in the house.

This is a very typical behavior problem
I see with many dogs.

I showed Lois a quick and easy technique
that she could use. When I saw her a
few days later she told me that the
technique worked great.

You see, Lois and her dog (and the behavior
problems she was experiencing) are typical
of what I see and work with on a daily basis.

She does not want an obedience champ,
she just wants her dog to have good
manners.

With my 20+ years of experience, I know
what problems you probably face on a daily
basis with your dog.

If you're like most dog owners, I bet that
jumping, stealing, begging and barking are
at the top of your list.

A lot of training programs are great at
teaching obedience, but do not show you
how to stop those annoying behaviors I
mentioned above.

And those behaviors are usually where your
dog embarrasses you in front of your friends
and family...

You want your dog to STOP jumping on everyone
that comes over your house.

You DON'T want your dog begging at the
dinner table.

You WANT your dog to settle on command
when you have company over.

...especially with July 4th right around
the corner.

That is why I developed the Good K9 Manners
Program.

I wanted to put together an easy to follow
program to show you the "secret" techniques
that I have been using for years to end
embarrassing and annoying behavior problems.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say that...

"The Good K9 Manners Program Contains
the Most Unique, Unusual and Effective
Training System Ever Assembled."

This program is broken up into specific
lessons covering in detail how to stop
the biggest behavior problems you face
with your dog.

In the Begging section you'll discover:

* The Uncle Freddy Factor - Not understanding
and following the Uncle Freddy Factor will
backfire all of your training efforts.

* Recipe for Success - This is the "Exact
Recipe" I use to stop dogs from begging
at the table. Everyone in your family can
help with this one. Your dog can literally
stop begging within minutes by following
this recipe.

In the section on Jumping you'll discover...

* Cha Cha Technique - This technique is
what I use on very problematic dogs. It
works well because it reverses your dog's
natural desire to jump.

* TTL Technique - This is a very overlooked
and misunderstood step when it comes to
jumping. Properly done, the TTL method is
a fool-proof way to stop jumping. TTL
works best when you use it in combination
with all the techniques taught in this lesson.

And that's just the beginning. There are lessons
in this course on all of the biggest behavior
problems that are driving you crazy.

Right now is the time to take advantage of
the Summer Special. Get Good K9 Manners
at a reduced price.

You can also get immediate access to the
Mini-Manners Online Video Course. So don't
delay and hop on over to:

http://goodk9manners.com/

All the best,

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment